Mike Krusee, Principal, Partnership for Livable Communities.Mike, a member of the Texas House of Representatives from Austin, Texas, was first elected in 1992. His authorship of HB 3588 put Texas and Chairman Krusee at the forefront of a national movement by states to employ innovative project delivery and financial tools to resolve mobility concerns. In 2008, Mr. Krusee was named a Senior Fellow at the Reason Foundation. He has been sought out by state legislatures, DOT's, and national trade association conferences to speak or testify about innovative methods of transportation finance.
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 26
Smart Mobility Panel
- Bill Marsh | Consultant, Advisor at CMG
- Mike Krusee | Chairman of Municipal Management District and Former State of Texas Representative
- Adam Kaliszewski | Project Delivery Director at Cavnue
- Dan Rozycki | President of The Transtec Group
- Dr. Feng Wang | Professor and program coordinator of civil engineering at Texas State University