Researcher, inventor, lecturer, author, and business development professional having 40 years experience in emerging open-tech and its independent integration layer. Many successful campaigns disrupted proprietary architecture incumbents, freeing locked-in users with transformational alternatives. Current focus is the open, grid-oriented, Intelligent Infrastructure space. Current effort is Hybrid Cognition science deployed via a proprietary Robotic State Engine (RSE) that drives an open Robotic Adaptive Collaboration (RAC) Framework.
GridPathway Founder Richard Skrinde began his Silicon Valley career assisting AT&T to commercialize UNIX as an entrepreneurial architect and open systems expert. The new hardware independence introduced by UNIX open-system microprocessor platforms disrupted the minicomputer industry by breaking the proprietary architecture chokeholds that had locked-in customers.
Skrinde then applied techniques proven in the IT revolution to help drive an Operating Technology (OT) revolution by introducing industrial process control independence architecture. ROSS-I, the open industrial robotic movement, broke robotic arm proprietary architecture chokeholds, disrupting the industrial robotic industry.
Skrinde is now focused on building GridPathway to accelerate the OT revolution by delivering open edge integration independence. His first target is the last great proprietary architecture chokehold, the regulated electric power grid supply chain. Intellectual property development efforts resulted in the prosecution of several patents. Stakeholder cross cutting efforts have attracted a coalition of grid modernization stakeholders committed to driving the GridPathway mission forward.
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 28
Cloud Data Management Panel
- David Forfia | Former Chairman of Gridwise Architecture Council
- Richard Skrinde | CEO at Grid Pathway
- Amir Sternhell | Chief Strategy Office at Sertainty
- Stephen Elkins | Tx Client Director at Microsoft
- Michael Richtbert | Former Chief Architect at Dell - EMC
Day 3 - Sept 8th D360S 2022
Sensors & Edge Compute Panel
- Brent Lunceford | Principal at Memstronics
- Scott Hinson | CTO at Pecan Street Inc.
- Giri Iyer | VP of Global Business Development at Sentient Energy
- Sarmia Osbourne | Project Director for IoT at ARM
- Eric Frazier | Co-Founder and CEO of Tensor Networks
- Tom Marek | Sr. Technical Sales Engineer at Itron
- Richard Skrinde | CEO of GridPathway