Hjorth has worked in the electric utility industry for more than 30 years, serving as the Assistant Director of Public Services prior to assuming the interim director role. Before joining the City, Hjorth worked for Texas A&M University, the South Texas Project Nuclear Operating Company, and Eastman Chemical Company. He is a licensed professional engineer in Texas and a graduate of Texas A&M University. Hjorth is a member of various professional organizations and serves on the Board of Directors for Texas 811, the Alliance Regional Water Authority, and the Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA) Rates and Resources Council.
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 27
Smart Water & Wastewater Panel
- Robert Mace | Executive Director of Meadows Center at Texas State University
- Tyler Hjorth | Assistant Director of Public Services at City of San Marcos
- Michael Murphy | Executive at New England Water Environment Association
- Daniel Bogar | Business Development at 374Water
- Jenna Walker | Director, Watershed Services at Texas State University