What is the StartUp Showcase?
A StartUp Showcase is a vibrant and exhilarating gathering of fearless dreamers, visionary thinkers, and relentless innovators. It’s a pulsating heartbeat of untamed creativity, where sparks of brilliance ignite the flames of possibility.
This is your golden opportunity to pitch your game-changing ideas, disruptive innovations, and revolutionary products to our Startup Showcase of industry experts and venture capitalists.
Why should you participate in the StartUp Showcase?
How can you participate in the StartUp Showcase?
Participating in startup showcase can be a great way to gain exposure for your startup, network with industry experts, and attract investor interest. If you’re interested in participating in a startup showcase, there are several steps you can take to get started.
- Register one or two people from your startup in the next link:
- The participants have to submit a pitch video. The video should be concise, engaging, and highlight the key features and benefits of the product or service. It’s recommended to use the “Elevator Pitch” method.
- Environment & Decarbonization
- Smart Energy
- Smart Infrastructure (Smart cities, Smart Buildings)
- Smart Mobility
- Smart Water
- Digital Transformation
- Time: 1-minute (max)
- Format: Horizontal
- Avoid the use of video edition
- Video resolution: 1280 x 720 px in .mp4 format
3. Send your pitch video to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Process for your selection
The selected Startups will have the opportunity to show their business model at the Digital 360 Summit on September 28th. Once the companies have been selected, they will be informed by mail all the following steps to follow.
Our Judge panel evaluation
Ready to take your startup to the nex level?
Don’t miss out the upcoming showcase event! Gain exposure, networking with industry experts, and attract investors interest.